Aimix Group recently shipped one set of 40m3/h diesel engine cement mixer and pump to the Philippines. This set machine is ABJZ40C, which belongs to one of our hot models. Please go on reading to check the packaging and shipping details below.
Before shipping the machine, AIMIX Group will do some work for testing and packaging the machine.
- 1. After the pump machine is well produced, Aimix engineers will start to test the machine. First, our engineers will test all the electrical components to check if all the parts are normal. Then, they will run the cement mixer and pump to check whether the hydraulic pressure pumping system can work or not.
- 2. Afterward, our engineers will start to package the whole machine to the truck. The mixer pump machine is packaged in one whole unit. In other words, our customers can use it the moment they receive it. First of all, our engineers put all the pipes, cleaning balls, S valves, pistons and other components inside the container. Secondly, they will drag the machine out of the factory by means of a forklift. Next, they will drag it into the container.
- 3. Its dimension is 6000x2200x2800mm， and its total weight is about 5200kg. Therefore, it can be perfectly packaged into one small-sized container.
In this part, I will list some shipping details of our mini concrete pump to the Philippines. Please check now.
- 1. This machine is arranged to ship to the hand of our customers in the Philippines by sea freight.
- 2. The offshore port is in Shangdong Province in China.
- 3. The arrival port is in Cavite city, Philippines.
If you are also interested in our cement mixer and pump machine, please feel free to send us your inquiry now. And we will reply to you within 24 hours and send you full details of our concrete pump details and price catalog according to your project and requirement.