A 60m3 stationary batching plant has been successfully installed in Sulawesi, Indonesia. Aimix sent 2 engineers to help our customers with the installation work. Now, the total installation work has been finished. Here, I will share some pictures of the working sites.
Before we introduce the installation details, let us first check about the project details of our customer.
- Project Address: Sulawesi
- Project Type: Highway Construction
- Purchasing Model: AJ-60 stationary concrete batching plant
Our customer bought this set of mini batching plant for his highway construction project. And our customers told us that their projects are urgent and need the plant to be installed within two months. As we all know, as a batching plant manufacturer, we usually need about 1 month to purchase the raw material and produce the whole plant, and 15 days to ship the plant to Indonesia. Hence, we only have 15 days to install the plant.
However, there was one good news for us at that time. We had one 60m3 concrete plant in stock in our factory. Our customers made the order the moment they heard about this news. After testing the plant, we quickly arrange the shipping for the machine. When talking about the installation items, please go on reading.
Since this set of 60m3 concrete plant belongs to a stationary type plant, our engineers first design the layout and 3D drawings for our customers. Next, our customers start the foundation-building work before our installation engineers arrive their sites.
Installation of AJ-60
- First of all, our engineers start the assembling work for the cement silos after they arrive in Sulawesi. They assemble the silos piece by piece.
- Then, they install the aggregate batching machine, the belt conveyor, the concrete mixer, and other parts on the ground.
- Next, they match all the parts together with the electric systems. When the electric systems are finished, our engineers test the whole ready mix plant to ensure every part can commonly run.
- Finally, our engineers train the workers of our customers and teach them how to operate the control system and produce concrete.
Send us your inquiry now if you have the same need for a batching plant in Indonesia. Aimix Group will supply you with qualified machines and excellent services.