Asphalt drum mix plants are also known as the continuous drum type asphalt plant. When using asphalt drum mix plant, the mixing process of asphalt is continuous and uninterrupted, the heating and drying of the aggregate and the mixing of the mixture are continuously performed in the same drum. Therefore, a drum asphalt mix plant doesn’t have an independent asphalt concrete mixer.
Aimix ALQ80 Asphalt Mixing Plant Exported to Indonesia
Aimix Provides Two Types Drum Asphalt Plant:
As an experienced asphalt drum mix plant manufacturer and exporter, Aimix Group provides customers mainly two types of drum asphalt mix plants: mobile asphalt drum mix plants and stationary drum mix plants. The detailed information of the two types drum asphalt plants are as the following.
Specification Of Aimix Mobile Asphalt Drum Mix Plant:
The functional components of the mobile asphalt drum mix plant are all a single module, and the (chassis) walking system can be dragged by the tractor head, and the transition is easy. That design ensures easy installation and rapid production.
- The whole machine includes cold material system, drying heating system, dust removal system, stirring main building system, and all adopt modular design. Each module comes with a site walking system, which is dragged by tractor and easily converted after folding.
- The equipment has its own steel structure foundation that can be retracted and adjusted, which reduces the equipment foundation production cost brought by the transition.
- The overall design of the intermittent drying drum and mixing drum reduces the investment cost for customers.
- Forward to dry, reverse discharge, the machine is simple in structure and easy to operate.
- PLC programmable centralized control, touch screen operation, automatic manual switching freely.
- The mobile chassis structure makes transportation and installation quick and convenient.
- Coal-fired fuel dual-purpose burner can be selected according to users’ needs.
The stationary asphalt drum plant is mainly composed of a cold material supply system, a drying drum, a combustion system, a dust removal system, a finished material storage system, an asphalt tank, a mineral powder addition system and a control system.
Specification Of Aimix Stationary Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant:
More Detaield Parameters:
|Effect of De-dusting(mg/Nm3)||Dust discharge concentration≤50（Bag dust）|
|Volume of Cold Aggregate Storage(m3)||4.0m3×4|
|Control Mode||Manually, Semi-Auto/ Auto|
Advantages Of Aimix Stationary Drum Asphalt Mix Plants:
- Ultra-low power consumption, high productivity, and lower fuel consumption in the same production.
- The device has simple composition, reliable performance, low failure rate, easy relocation, easy maintenance and low equipment investment.
- No need to install the foundation (just plain, hardened).
- The continuous flow of various raw materials ensures the continuity of mixing in time and space.
- The application of the latest international metrology technology ensures the accuracy of measurement of various raw materials, and has revolutionized innovation compared with the traditional continuous type.
- The world-class control design concept make the operation simple and clear.
If you are looking for a asphalt drum mix plant supplier, please don’t hesitate to contact Aimix Group. We are experienced in exporting asphalt mixing plants to countries all over the world. We provide asphalt mixing equipment with high quality and reliable after-sale service. If you are interested in investing in an drum asphalt mixing plant, please leave a message in the form below now! We will replay in 24 hours!