Cement silo Indonesia manufactured by AIMIX is a closed steel structure container for storing materials such as cement, grain, and fly ash. As one of the professional cement silos suppliers and manufacturers that has a branch office and service team in Indonesia, AIMIX provides customers with many types of cement silos for sale in Indonesia such as vertical cement silos and horizontal cement silos. I will introduce these cement silos in detail in the following part of this article.
Different Types Of Cement Silos for Sale in Indonesia
Storage silo design is different under different conditions. According to the state after the cement silo is established, we divide our cement silos for sale in Indonesia into vertical cement silo and horizontal cement silo.
Vertical Cement Silo for Sale in Indonesia
The vertical cement silo is a kind of cement silo stands on the ground perpendicular to the horizontal plane. Vertical cement silos are widely seen on construction sites. We can often see them stand vertically on the construction site. As the powder material storage system, they play an important role in batching plants and dry mortar mix plants.
Hot Types Vertical Cement Silo Specification in Indonesia
|Model||Tanker Diameter||Tanker Height||Tanker Total Height||Matched mixer||Matched screw conveyor|
Features of AIMIX Vertical Cement Silo for Sale in Indonesia:
- Assembly line production, guaranteed quality, in line with industry standards;
- Coating in the factory, spray painting technology is more durable;
- Assembled structure(bolted type) available, fast installation and migration, convenient and fast;
- Can be customized in size, flexible and changeable to meet users’ demand.
Vertical Cement Silos Can Be Made Into Welded And Bolted Type
According to the transportation method, we can divide cement silos into welded type and bolted types. Welded-type cement silos (20t to 100t) are welded well in the production area and exported as finished products. Some large cement silos are hard to transport if they are welded, therefore, for the convenience of transportation, cement silos with a capacity of more than 100 tons are designed into bolted type.
10t to 100t Cement Silos Can Be Made Into Welded Cement Silos
Vertical cement silos with capacities ranging from 10t to 100t can be made into welded types. However, it should be noted that If exported by container, the cement silo capacity above 50 tons should be made as a bolted-type for easy transportation.
100t to 2000t Cement Silos Are Made Into Welded Cement Silos
Bolted-type large cement silos (100 ton cement silo – 2000 ton cement silo) for sale are made into bolted types. Sharded cement silos are bolted together after they are shipped to the destination. Because they have huge sizes, they are made into bolted types for easy transportation. The silo can be dismantled into many parts when transported, and can be installed with bolts easily after arriving at the destination. Bolted cement silo design makes it easy to transport large cement silos in the container.Bolted cement silos not only are easy to transport, but also cost less transport fees.
Horizontal Cement Silo for Sale in Indonesia
A horizontal cement silo, as the name suggests, is placed horizontally on the construction site. Horizontal cement silos also have a wide range of applications. It occupies a small area and is suitable for various terrains. It has been applied to many fields such as food, chemical industry and coal, and can be used to store various bulk materials.
Hot Types of Horizontal Cement Silo Specification in Indonesia
|Model||Tanker Diameter||Tanker Height||Tanker Total Height||Matched mixer||Matched screw conveyor|
Features of Horizontal Cement Silo for Sale in Indonesia
Though vertical cement silos are widely seen on construction sites, there are also many users choose a horizontal cement silo. Compared with vertical cement silo, horizontal cement silo has its unique features.
- First, the horizontal cement silo is low in height, and it is easy to install and use.
- Second, the horizontal cement silo is convenient for transportation, when considering the problem of transportation, horizontal cement silos are a good choice sometimes.
- Third, the production of horizontal cement silos is simpler than that of vertical cement silos and requires less processing equipment.
- Fourth, the horizontal cement silo has good concealment.
AIMIX Cement Silo Exported To Indonesia
As an important storage system in a concrete batching plant, silo in cement plant is also called concrete plant silo. Concrete batching plant cement silos manufactured by AIMIX have been exported to many countries all over the world together with our batching plants. Also, there are users buy independent cement silos to be used in their construction projects.
AIMIX independent cement silos have been exported to many countries all over the world such as Indonesia, Boliva, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, UK, Australia etc. The following are some detailed info of these cases.
Aimix 30 Ton Welded Cement Silo Was Sent To Indonesia
Good news comes in September 2021! one set AIMIX 30ton cement silo was loaded and sent to Indonesia. It will soon be received by our Indonesian customer and put into use. The following are some pictures taken at the workshop and loading site.
Welded-type cement silos (20t to 100t) are welded well in the production area and exported as finished products. Small cement silo whose capacity varies from 20t to 100t is usually welded type. However, it should be noted that If exported by container, the silo capacity above 50 tons should be made as bolted-type which is easy to transport.
Aimix 100 Ton Bolted Cement Silo Sent To Uzbekistan In March 2020
On March 25, 2020, one set Aimix 100 ton cement silo was loaded and sent to Uzbekistan. The following are some pictures taken on the loading site. 100T cement silo is a popular type among our cement silo products. Many customers choose it. This 100 ton cement silo was designed into bolted type for easy transportation. Generally, cement silos with capacities of more than 100 tons will be designed into bolted types. Smaller capacity cement silos with capacities under 100ton can be designed as welded types.
Bolted-type large cement silos (100 tons-2000 tons) for sale are bolted together after they are shipped to the destination. Because they have large capacities, they are made into bolted types for easy transportation. The silo can be dismantled into many parts when transported, and can be installed with bolts easily, so it is easy to transport in the container.
AIMIX 40 Ton Horizontal Cement Silo Was Sent To Indonesia
Good news comes in November 2022! one set AIMIX 40 ton horizontal cement silo had arrived Gresik Indonesia. This horizontal cement silo was ordered by one of our customers in Indonesia. We quickly arranged the cement silo and sent it to Indonesia. It was soon delivered to our customer and put into use. The following are some pictures taken on the loading site.
AIMIX 40 Ton Horizontal Cement Silo Finished Installation In Indonesia
Good news comes in February 2022! one set AIMIX 40 ton horizontal cement silo finished installation in Indonesia. This 40 ton horizontal cement silo was ordered by one of our Indonesian customers. It was applied in a project in Gresik. After the cement silo arrived at our customers’ site, we send our local installation engineers to Indonesia to help with the installation. The following are some pictures taken on the installation site.
Aimix Horizontal Cement Silo Has Been Sent To Australia
One set of Aimix 50 ton horizontal cement silo was sent to Australia on June 12th, 2018. The following is a picture taken on the loading site. This cement silo is a 50 ton cement silo in mobile type. Horizontal cement silo is also called low-level cement silo. It is used to hold and discharge cement and other powder materials. They are fully mobile, simple to transport, easy to set up on-site, and equipped with an electronic weighing system. The following are some pictures taken on the loading site of this 50 ton cement silo.
AIMIX 40 Ton Cement Silo to Gresik Indonesia Loading Video
Below is a video we took on the loading site of this 40 ton horizontal cement silo. This horizontal cement silo was ordered by one of our customers in Indonesia. We quickly arranged the cement silo and sent it to Indonesia. It was soon delivered to our customer and put into use.
AIMIX Local Service in Indonesia
AIMIX has a branch office and professional sales and service team for Indonesia customers. Customers in Indonesia can enjoy faster and better service from us. Our local service in Indonesia include the following factors.
- Professional engineer team, guarantee fast response and professional proposal.
- Branch office and team in Indonesia, quality and timely service assured.
- Local custom clearance partner in Major cities Surabaya and Jakarta and can solve custom clearance issues for customers who don’t have import experience.
- Spare parts are available in Indonesia.
- Indonesia’s local Installation team, with more than 10 years of installation experience, can guarantee timely installation and maintenance, even in Pandemic times.
Application of Cement Silo Indonesia – What Are Silos Used For
The cement silo is a closed tank for storing materials. It is generally used for the storage of bulk cement and other bulk materials such as fly ash in construction projects, road, and bridge water conservancy construction. It is widely used for bulk cement storage in concrete batching plants and dry mortar mix plants. Therefore, it is also called cement storage bin or cement storage silo, bulk cement silo, and bulk cement storage. It can also be used to store grain etc.
Main components of A Cement Silo – What Are Silos Made Of
The cement silo (cement tank) consists of the following parts: the steel structure part of the silo body, the ladder, the guardrail, the feeding pipe, the dust collector, the pressure safety valve, the high and low material level gauge, the discharge valve, etc.
Structure Design of A Cement Silo
The cement silo (cement tank) is a cylindrical structure. The bottom is supported by four round pipe legs. The whole silo is in the form of steel structure and welded. The top is equipped with a dust collector and a pressure safety valve.
How Does A Cement Silo Work – Working Principle of A Cement Silo
- When the cement silo is working, it must be erected by a special crane, then placed on the prefabricated concrete foundation, and the verticality of the cement silo and the horizontal plane after being erected must be checked. After that, weld its bottom firmly to the foundation embedded parts.
- After the cement silo is fixed, the cement is transported to the construction site by the bulk cement truck, and then the conveying pipeline of the bulk cement truck is connected with the feeding pipeline of the cement silo. The cement in the tank is transported to the cement silo.
- In the process of conveying cement into the storage bin, the operator should press the button of the vibration motor of the dust collector in time to shake off the cement attached to the bag of the dust collector, so as to prevent the bag from being blocked and the warehouse from bursting.
- Once the cloth bag is blocked, the pressure in the warehouse exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure safety valve on the top of the warehouse, the pressure safety valve will be opened to release the pressure in the warehouse to prevent the explosion of the warehouse.
- The cement silo tank is equipped with a material level system to display the position of the material. The warehouse is full or lack of material can be observed through the high and low material levels.
- When it is necessary to discharge the material, first open the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone, and then transport the cement out through the cement conveying device. In the process of discharging, if the phenomenon of “arching” occurs, press the button of the solenoid valve of the arch breaking device in time to blow air to eliminate the “arching” for feeding, so as to ensure the smooth supply of cement.
- When the cement conveying device fails, first close the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone to prevent the cement from overflowing and causing waste.
- When the cement silo is used in conjunction with the screw conveying pump, the material can be conveyed to various positions. You can see more AIMIX cement silo video on Youtube here.
AIMIX Cement Silo Factory
AIMIX has a big cement silo factory, workshop, and professional workers to finish customers’ orders. After receiving customers’ orders, AIMIX can begin to produce rapidly and deliver products to customers timely.
How About AIMIX Cement Silo Cost Indonesia
The cost of cement silo or cement silo price is important factor for most users to consider when choosing a cement silo. AIMIX cement silo cost in Indonesia is favorable. We have a local office and warehouse in Indonesia, which makes it possible to serve customers in Indonesia faster and better. We also have goods in stock there. Warehouse in Indonesia makes us able to provide customers high quality cement silos at a competitive price. How much do silos cost or how much is a silo is a question that is mainly determined by the capacity of the cement powder silo.
AIMIX is professional in manufacturing and exporting cement silos for sale in Indonesia. We can provide high quality cement silos in various types and reliable service from pre-sale to after-sale. If you are interested in any type of our cement silos for sale in Indonesia, or want to know our cement silo price, welcome to contact us now! Leave your message in the form below, we will reply in 24 hours!