A stationary crushing plant, also called a stationary crushing and screening plant, is a complete set of crushing plant installed on a suitable site and usually cannot be moved after installation. AIMIX is a professional stationary crushing plant manufacturer that has overseas warehouses and office in Indonesia, we welcome customers in Indonesia to choose our stationary crushing plants.
Application of Stationary Crushing Plant Indonesia
Stationary crushing plant is professional equipment for producing sand and stones for construction. It is suitable for crushing and processing of limestone, basalt, granite, pebbles, and other rocks. It is widely applied in working areas with wide terrain and fixed venue such as mining stope.
Hot types of AIMIX Stationary Crushing Plant Indonesia For Sale
AIMIX provides 30-1000 T/H stationary crushing plant for sale in Indonesia. We divide our stationary crushing plants according to the crusher adopted. The difference between stationary crushing plants is mainly the stationary crusher adopted. Except for vibrating feeder, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, centralized electric control etc. auxiliary equipment, stone crushers are the main component of a stationary crushing plant. It is necessary to reasonably select the crusher machine in the stationary crushing plant according to the particle size, hardness, output, demand for finished stones and investment budget of the plant, etc.
The following are some of our popular stationary crusher plants: jaw crusher plant, impact crusher plant, and cone crusher plant. Jaw crusher plant is generally used for coarse crushing. It adopts the working principle of extrusion crushing. The crushing cavity is deep and has no dead zone. Jaw crusher and impact crusher plant can achieve the medium or fine crushing of the raw materials. In this crushing plant, an impact crusher is added for secondary crushing. Jaw crusher and cone crusher plant is suitable for hard materials, medium/fine crushing processing. It uses extrusion crushing working principle, suitable for large stone processing.
AIMIX Stationary Crushing Plant Application Case
The following is AIMIX 200 ton stationary crushing plant working in Uzbekistan. Our customer uses it to crush river pebbles and make sand. It is a high efficiency stone crushing and sand making plant. You can see more of AIMIX crushing plant video on Youtube here.
AIMIX GROUP – Stationary Crushing Plant Manufacturer
AIMIX is a professional equipment manufacturer of aggregate, construction sand production, urban construction waste treatment and other comprehensive supporting equipment processing. The company’s main series of products are jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, and sand making machine. All the above products are in the leading position of similar products in China, and have reached the advanced level of similar products in the world. Our products are widely used in mining, cement, highway, electric power, metallurgy, coal, and other industries.
AIMIX Crushing Plant Workshop
AIMIX has more than 50,000 square meters of modern standardized workshops and the industry’s top equipment processing and manufacturing capabilities. The company has more than 50 modern processing equipment.
AIMIX always strictly follows the policy of “Quality First, Customer First”. We care about customers’ all-round demands and implement whole-process quality control in accordance with the 1509001 standard to ensure that the equipment supplied is brand-new, advanced, mature and complete, safe, and reliable. We are responsible for each production process, responsible for each product, responsible for each user.
AIMIX adheres to the tenet of pragmatic innovation, integrity-based, first-class quality, and first-class service, with the ultimate goal of serving customers, satisfying customers, and designing the most suitable production plan for customers, adhering to the principle of “well-designed, well-made, and sincere service” Development concept, win-win cooperation with customers, and work together.
Classification of Stationary Crushing Plant Indonesia
Stationary crushing plants can be divided into two types: fully stationary crushing plant and semi-stationary crushing plant. Their main components and function are the same, the difference between them lies in the way they are fixed.
Fully Stationary Crushing Plant Introduction
A fully stationary crushing plant is usually used in an open-pit mine and remains in a fixed position throughout its service life. It is usually installed outside the stope boundary, or is arranged inside the stope in conjunction with the chute, which will not be affected by the advance and extension of the stope steps, and has a permanently fixed foundation connection with the ground. In general, a full stationary crushing plant will not be moved during its service life. It has the same lifespan as the mine.
Semi-Stationary Crushing Plant Introduction
The semi-stationary crushing plant is a transition from the semi-mobile crushing plant to the stationary crushing plant. It can be migrated when it is necessary. The crushing frame has a solid connection with the ground (the bedrock part can be connected by anchor piles, and loose areas can be connected by reinforced concrete foundations). It is generally fixed on the fixed position of the stope, reducing the frequency of moving it as much as possible.
When the semi-stationary crushing plant is relocated, only the equipment body connected with the foundation with bolts can be disassembled and moved for reuse, and the foundation buried below the surface shall be discarded.
Main components of A Stationary Crushing Plant Indonesia
The stationary crushing plant is mainly composed of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, centralized electric control etc. Crushers are essential in the crushing plant. Different crushers can be chosen according to the real demand.
Work Flow of A Stationary Crushing Plant Indonesia
The working process of a stationary crushing plant is roughly as the following: silo —- feeder —- jaw crusher —- impact crusher (cone crusher) —- vibrating screen —- finished products. The following is the workflow in detail.
First, the stone is evenly fed into the jaw crusher by the feeder for primary crushing. Then, the crushed coarse material is transported by the belt conveyor to the impact crusher or cone crusher for further crushing. The finely crushed stones pass through a vibrating screen and are screened into different specifications of stones. Stones that do not meet the particle size requirements are returned to the impact crusher to be crushed again.
Differences between Stationary Crusher Plant and Mobile Crusher Plant
- Application areas: The stationary crushing plant is suitable for the fields with wide terrain and fixed site operations;
The mobile crushing plant is suitable for areas where the work site is not fixed and needs to be transported. It can go deep into the site for crushing.
- Assignment style: The stationary crushing plant needs a series of equipment to configure a stone crushing production line, generally need coarse crushing, medium crushing, fine crushing plus feeder, conveyor, screening machine and other auxiliary equipment; For the mobile crushing plant, it combines feeding, crushing, screening, and conveying all in one.
- Adaptability: The stationary crusher plant can only be operated in a fixed manner, and the requirements for the site are relatively high. It is necessary to choose a safe area that is geologically strong and is not prone to natural disasters; The mobile crushing plant can adapt to a variety of terrains and can move and transition freely. There are two types of vehicle-mounted walking devices, crawler type and tire type.
- Cost of investment: The investment in the stationary crusher plant includes the long-term lease or purchase of the site, as well as a complete set of stone processing equipment, as well as material transportation and labor management costs;
Compared to stationary crushing plant, the mobile crushing plant can greatly reduce the moving and transfer costs. Both stationary crushing plant and the mobile crushing plant have their advantages. Customers can choose either of them according to the actual size of the construction site, processing requirements and investment budget.
How to Choose A Stationary Crushing Plant
- Choose a stationary crushing plant manufacturer with rich configuration experience. The production process of the stationary crushing plant needs to be formulated by manufacturers with rich equipment configuration experience, because many factors should be considered when configure the production process, such as material characteristics, terrain, production capacity, the angle and length of the belt conveyor.
- Visit crushing plants the manufacturer built before. When choosing a stationary crushing plant, it is recommended to visit other crushing plants built by the manufacturer, especially stone crushing plants with similar production capacity and materials. Do quality inspection of the crushing plant configured by the selected crushing equipment manufacturer is an efficient way to evaluate a manufacturer.
- Pay attention to energy saving and environmental protection. According to the requirements of environmental protection policies, choose to build an environmentally friendly stationary crushing plant, mainly in terms of air pollution control, water pollution control and solid waste management, etc., so it is necessary to choose “green environmental protection certification equipment” and build related environmental protection measures.
- Choose crushing production general contracting project to save money and worry. The installation of a stationary crushing plant is also a big project. It is more worry-free to choose general contracting projects to save money. AIMIX provides one-stop service from plant establishment to operation guide, and have a team of professional engineers that can provide free on-site installation, commissioning, and operation guidance and other services.
Advantages Of Aimix Stationary Crusher Plant For Sale
- High degree of automation: AIMIX stationary crushing plant has a high degree of automation, the complete production line requires almost no manual operation except for the startup and shutdown of the equipment and daily maintenance.
- High quality finished products: The finished stone has high quality, uniform particle size, and good particle shape, which can be adjusted freely according to the needs. That can meet the material requirements of various industrial fields.
- Good environmental performance: The stationary crushing plant is equipped with airflow self-circulation vortex chamber, dust removal and noise reduction equipment, and noise eliminator. There is very little dust and noise pollution during operation, which meets environmental protection standards.
If you are interested in any type of our stationary crushing plant and want to know our stationary crushing plant price, or have questions on how to choose a suitable crushing plant, welcome to contact us and get advice from us.leave your message in the from below, we will reply in 24 hours!