Stone crusher is equipped with primary crushing equipment, medium crushing equipment, fine crushing equipment, screening equipment, and conveying equipment. It can crush bulk stone materials, and then filter the crushed stone materials according to various discharge specifications, such as 0-5mm, 5-10mm, 10-20mm, or 20-30mm.
Depending on your requirements for different sizes of the finished material, you need to equip different quantities and types of crushing hosts and screening equipment for the stone crushers. Next, we will display the reasons why we use different collocations for each set of stone crushers for different applications.
Primary Crushing Needs
Primary crushing refers to breaking down large rocks or materials into relatively large pieces. It produces large-sized particles, often in the range of several centimeters to a few inches.
It is primarily used to prepare raw materials for further processing in the subsequent stages of crushing and screening.
For example, our mobile jaw-type stone crusher for sale can help you do primary crushing work for some hard rocks. Its outputing particle sizes are usually among 100mm. Thence, you need to match some other kinds of stone crushers if you want to further process the materials into finer sizes.
Medium Crushing Requirements
Medium crushing refers to further reducing the size of materials that have undergone coarse crushing. It aims to produce intermediate-sized particles that are smaller than those from coarse crushing but larger than those from fine crushing.
It is used to create a variety of sizes of crushed materials suitable for construction, manufacturing, and other applications.
Raw Material Size: 500mm
Finished Product Size: 10-20mm, 20-30mm, 30-38mm
Using Fields: Production of Construction Aggregate for House Building
Configuration: APG-0724Z feeder, APJ-4060E jaw stone crusher, APC-900Y cone stone crusher, and APS-1548Y3 screening equipment.
Design Principles of Aimix: Customers require four sizes of finished products. The jaw stone crusher can only crush the coarse basalt materails into 100mm. Therefore, we equip the cone stone crusher for further processing the crushed materials into 10-38mm.
Raw Material Size: 600mm
Finished Product Size: 0-24mm
Using Fields: Production of Construction Aggregate for Making Concrete and Asphalt
Configuration: APG-4211W vibrating feeder, APJ-7510E mobile jaw-type stone crusher, APC-200C mobile cone-type stone crusher, and APS-2160Y4 vibrating screening equipment
Design Principles of Aimix: On the one hand, the particle size of the raw material is too large, so we equip a jaw stone crusher with a large crushing ratio. On the other hand, our customers need 0-24mm fine materials, so our engineers equip a cone stone crusher for further processing 100mm materials into 0-24mm aggregates.
Apart from those two points, we configure mobile-type stone crushers, including mobile jaw-type stone crusher, and mobile cone-type stone crusher, for our customers due to their uncertainty in the location and storage of raw materials.
Fine Crushing Demands
Fine Crushing refers to produce smaller-sized particles from materials that have already undergone coarse and medium crushing. It is the final stage of size reduction. Its produces relatively small and uniform-sized particles, often in the range of millimeters to fine sand.
It is commonly used in the production of high-quality aggregates for concrete and asphalt, as well as in the mining industry for ore processing.
150TPH Quartz Crushing Solution
Raw Material Size: 400mm
Finished Product Size: 0-3mm
Using Fields: Production of quartz sand – raw material for making and selling glass and ceramics
Configuration: APG-3895W feeder, APJ-6090E mobile jaw-type stone crusher, APC-160C mobile cone-type stone crusher, APS-1860Y2 primary screen, APC-9532X sand making equipment, and APS-2160Y2 secondary screen.
Design Principles of Aimix: Customers require the finished product is medium fine sand with 0-3mm size. Therefore, our engineers equip a cone stone crusher for the secondary crushing and a sand making machine for the tertiary crushing.
Considering that our customers want to use this set of stone crusher for another projects 1 years later, we recommend this combination of a few sets of mobile-type stone crushers that are time-saving for changing working sites.
Now, it is time to learn more about the stone crusher parts and their roles.
Stone Crusher Parts: Crusher Hosts
Stone crusher hosts are the most important components in a stone crushing plant. They are the basic machinery for crushing raw materials in construction, mining, and other industries. According to the size of feeding and discharging granularity, stone crusher hosts are divided into primary stone crushers(coarse crushers), secondary stone crushers (for medium crushing), and tertiary stone crushers which are also called fine crushers.
Widely used stone crusher hosts mainly include jaw stone crusher, cone stone crusher, impact stone crusher, hammer stone crusher, roller stone crusher, gyratory stone crusher, etc.
Application of Different Types Stone Crushers Hosts
Stone crusher Indonesia provided by AIMIX Group can be used in quarry, mining, construction, metallurgy, chemical, electric power, water conservancy, and real estate industries. AIMIX stone crushers can crush over 120 kinds of stones in mining, quarry, and other industry. Many raw materials can be processed, such as limestone, granite, boulder, river stone, basalt etc. Different types of crushers play different roles in the stone crushing industry.
- The first type: jaw stone crusher is the first choice for primary crushing.It is also called primary stone crusher. It has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, uniform product size, simple structure, reliable operation, easy maintenance and economical operation cost. Therefore, it is widely used in mining, smelting, Building materials, roads, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries and many other sectors.
- The second type: cone stone crusher, usually used as secondary stone crusher in the secondary crushing stage. with simple structure, stable performance, not easy to fail, convenient and quick maintenance, large production capacity, high efficiency, high quality, and a hydraulic and lubrication system with multiple cavity shapes for medium and fine crushing, it is widely used in metal mines, metallurgical industry, chemical industry, construction industry, cement industry and sand and gravel industry.
- The third type: impact stone crusher, has the advantages of simple structure, large crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high output, light weight, and the finished product after crushing is cubic. It is widely used in various ore crushing, railways, highways, energy, cement, chemical, construction, and other industries.
- The fourth type: hammer stone crusher,has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, high production capacity and uniform product size. The crusher is one of the main equipment for fine crushing limestone, coal, or other brittle materials below medium hardness in the industrial sectors such as metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, and hydropower.
For a stone crusher buyer, it is not easy to choose the right crusher. There are many stone crusher manufacturers and suppliers all around supplying different types of stone crushers. How to choose the right one? Before you buy a stone crusher, you should take many factors into consideration. In actual selection, the following factors should also be considered according to the specific situation:
- The physical properties of the material, such as fragility, viscosity, moisture and sand content, and maximum feeding size.
- According to the total production volume and gradation requirements of the finished product, choose the type and production capacity of the stone crush machine.
- Technical and economic indicators, meet the requirements of quality and quantity, easy to operate, reliable to use, and save costs to the greatest extent.
Next, we will display the introduction and applications of all stone crusher hosts.
Jaw Stone Crusher
The jaw stone crusher machine can crush various materials, such as granite, marble, basalt, limestone, river pebbles, etc.
Jaw stone crushers have a wide application in the mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railway, water conservancy, and chemical industries.
- Primary crushing
- “V”-shaped crushing cavity
- Simple structure
- low investment cost
- Large crushing ratio
- quality assurance
Introduction of AIMIX Stone Crusher Jaw
Jaw stone crusher is abbreviated as jaw crusher. It is an earlier type of crushing equipment used for crushing various ores and bulk materials with compressive strength of 147-245MPa.
Because of its simple structure, high degree of intelligence, reliable work, easy maintenance and repair, and relatively low production and construction costs, it is still widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, transportation, and other industrial sectors.
Performance Characteristics of AIMIX Jaw Stone Crusher
- Integral steel frame base: The flywheel design is adopted to effectively reduce the vibration and make the machine runs more smoothly. At the same time, the integrated structure of the motor base and the host makes the installation easier, saves space and reduces use costs.
- Higher crushing efficiency: The crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output. Its crushing ratio is large, the finished product has a uniform particle size, and the particle shape is good. The new automatic control system realizes one-key adjustment.
- The quality of the movable jaw is reliable: the jaw stone crusher is combined with 40 years of engineering case experience in the crushing industry. It is jointly designed and advanced in technology. It is made of high wear-resistant gear plates, which has high durability and long service life, and the movable jaw assembly adopts high-quality steel casting, which is more solid and reliable.
- Convenient discharge adjustment: The crushing cavity adopts a symmetrical “V” structure, so that the actual feed port width is consistent with the nominal feed port width, which is more conducive to quick and convenient adjustment of the discharge port.
AIMIX Jaw Stone Crusher Machine Video
The following is a 3D video of AIMIX European version jaw stone crusher, it shows the main components and work flow of European version stone crusher jaw. you will have a good knowledge of it after watching it.
AIMIX Cone Stone Crusher
The cone stone crusher can crush various materials, such as Calcite, limestone, granite, river pebble, dolomite, bluestone, glass, basalt, iron ore, etc.
cone stone crushers have a wide application in sand and gravel yard, concrete sand making, dry mortar, construction waste, machine-made sand, power plant desulfurization and other industries, used to crush various ores and rocks with medium and medium hardness (under 350 MPa).
- Laminated crushing
- Hydraulic system
- Safe and reliable
- Reliable quality
- long lasting
Introduction of Cone Stone crusher
Cone stone crusher is abbreviated as cone crusher. At present, according to the structure, it can be divided into single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, compound hydraulic cone stone crusher (also known as Simmons cone crusher), full hydraulic cone stone crusher, multi-cylinder hydraulic cone stone crusher, etc.
It is widely used in sand and gravel yard, concrete sand making, dry mortar, construction waste, machine-made sand, power plant desulfurization, and other industries. It is used to crush various ores and rocks with medium hardness (under 350 MPa), such as calcite, Limestone, granite, river pebble, dolomite, bluestone, etc.
Cone Stone Crusher Application Case
The following is an application case of our cone stone crusher in a 200 ton stone crushing plant set by one of our Uzbekistan customers.
Performance Characteristics Of Cone Stone Crusher
- Large crushing ratio: The combination of high-performance crushing cavity and high crushing frequency greatly improves the processing capacity of the stone crusher cone, and the output per hour of a single machine can reach 2181 tons.
- Laminated crushing, good grain shape: Adopting the principle of inter-granular laminating crushing, so the crushed products are mostly cubic structure.
- Simple structure and easy maintenance: The cone crusher has simple structure, easy operation and maintenance, convenient and quick adjustment of the discharge opening, saving time and effort during maintenance, especially the liner is easy to quickly replace, reducing downtime.
- Safe operation and convenient operation: The fully automatic control system of PLC + touch screen ensures the safe operation of the equipment, and is equipped with a remote touch screen operation interface to display real-time working status.
- Different types and diverse choices: Combination of multiple cavity types to meet the needs of multiple particle sizes. The cone crushers are divided into three types: coarse crusher, medium crusher and fine crusher, which can meet different needs of users.
Hydraulic Cone Stone Crusher Video
The following is a 3D video of AIMIX hydraulic cone stone crusher, it shows the main components and working flow of it. You will have a good knowledge of it after watching it.
Impact Stone Crusher
Limestone, quartzite, dolomite, iron ore, concrete, coal, gypsum, etc.
This series of impact stone crushers can process materials with a side length of 100-500 mm. Its compressive strength is as high as 350 MPa. It has the advantages of large crushing ratio and cubic particles after crushing. It is suitable for crushing medium-hard materials.
- Compact structure
- Energy saving
- Safe and reliable
- Reliable quality
- long lasting
Introduction of Impact Stone Crusher
This series of impact stone crushers are new generation of impact stone crushers developed by our company after absorbing domestic and foreign advanced technology and combining with the specific industrial and mining conditions of the domestic sand and gravel industry. They adopts new manufacturing technology and structural design. The finished product is cubic, free of tension and cracks, and has a very good grain shape.
They can crush various coarse, medium, and fine materials with a particle size of not more than 500mm and compressive strength of not more than 350MPa ( Granite, limestone, concrete, etc.). It is widely used in various ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, cement, chemical, construction, and other industries. The discharging particle size can be adjusted, and the crushing specifications are diversified.
Working Principle of Impact Stone Crusher
An stone crusher impact is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to crush materials. When the machine is working, driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed. When the material enters the impact area of the blower, it hits and breaks with the blower on the rotor, and then is thrown to the counterattack device to break again.
This process is repeated. The material enters the first, second, and third counterattack chamber from large to small, and is repeatedly crushed until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the discharge port.
Adjusting the gap between the counterattack frame and the rotor can achieve the purpose of changing the discharging granularity and shape of the material.
AIMIX Mobile Impact Stone Crusher Machine Video
The following is our mobile impact stone crusher video on Youtube. You will see the main components and work flow of this crusher in the video.
AIMIX Service In Indonesia
Besides reasonable stone crusher machine price and tough quality, stone crusher machine supplier and manufacturer Aimix Group provides reliable after-sale service. Aimix Group has established 8 service networks including more than 60 after-sales service engineers for the overseas markets. They all unified management and deployment by the specialized agencies-Customer service center, and establish detailed customer files.
The electrical and mechanical after service engineer`s technical level and skill are fully qualified for the installation, adjustment, commissioning, training, and advice the user’s operators and provide free technical advisory service etc. For Indonesian customers, we offer special local services as shown below.
- Professional engineer team, guarantee fast response and professional proposal.
- Branch office and team in Indonesia, quality and timely service assured.
- Local custom clearance partner in Major cities Surabaya and Jakarta and can solve custom clearance issues for customers who don’t have import experience.
- Spare parts are available in Indonesia.
- Indonesia’s local Installation team, with more than 10 years of installation experience, can guarantee timely installation and maintenance, even in Pandemic times.
As a construction and mining machinery manufacturer and exporter that has more than 30 years experience, AIMIX has rich experience in manufacturing stone crushers with various kinds and capacities. If you are interested in any type of our stone crusher in Indonesia or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us now! Leave a message in the from below, we will reply in 24 hours!