Stone jaw crusher machine is also called stone jaw crusher or jaw crusher for short. It is mainly used for medium-size crushing of various ores and bulk materials. In the process of crushing huge rocks into small rocks, the first crusher is usually the stone jaw crusher machine. The stone crusher used the earliest in history is the stone jaw crusher.
Jaw stone crusher is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy, and chemical industries. It is the preferred equipment for crushing materials such as ore and coal gangue. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320MPa. It has a large crushing ratio, uniform product size, simple structure, reliable performance, easy maintenance, and low operating cost.
AIMIX Stone Jaw Crusher Equipment Loading Scene
Jaw crushers are mainly used as coarse crushers and medium crushers in mining, building materials, infrastructure, and other sectors. According to the width of the feed port, it is divided into three types: large, medium, and small. For large machines, the width of the feed port is greater than 600MM; for medium-sized machines, the width of the feed port is 300-600MM; for small machines, the width of the feed port is less than 300MM.
PE Series Jaw Crusher for Sale Indonesia
The jaw crusher machine can crush various materials, such as granite, marble, basalt, limestone, river pebbles, etc.
Jaw crushers have a wide application in the mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railway, water conservancy, and chemical industries.
- Primary crushing
- “V”-shaped crushing cavity
- Simple structure
- low investment cost
- Large crushing ratio
- quality assurance
Working Principle and Main Features Of stone jaw crusher machine
The working part of the jaw crusher is two jaws, one is the fixed jaw, which is fixed on the front wall of the machine body, and the other is the moving jaw. The movable jaw plate makes periodic reciprocating motion against the fixed jaw plate, sometimes separating and sometimes approaching. When separated, the material enters the crushing cavity, and the finished product is discharged from the lower part; when it is close, the material installed between the two jaws is crushed by squeezing, bending and splitting.
AIMIX Jaw Stone Crusher Main Features:
- The crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
- The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
- The gasket-type discharge opening adjustment device is reliable and convenient, with a large adjustment range, which increases the flexibility of the equipment.
- The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace, and the equipment is easy to maintain.
- Simple structure, reliable work, and low operating cost.
- The adjustment range of the discharge opening is large, which can meet the requirements of different users.
- Low noise and less dust.
Specifications of AIMIX PE Jaw Crusher for Sale
PE400X600 Jaw Crusher Capacity: 16-65(t/h)
PE500X750 Jaw Crusher Capacity: 45-100(t/h)
|Model||Feed Opening (mm)||Max Feed Size (mm)||Output adjustable Range (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power (KW)|
AIMIX European Version of Jaw Crusher 3D Video
AIMIX 6CX Series European Version Jaw Crusher Specifications
|Model||Feeding Mouth (mm)||Power(KW)||Speed(rpm)||Fixed Jaw Length (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Adjustable size of discharge opening(mm)|
Preparation Work Before Starting The Jaw Stone Crusher
- Carefully check whether the lubrication of the bearing is in good condition and whether there is enough engine oil at the joint of the toggle plate in the bearing.
- Check whether the protective device is good or not, if any unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated immediately.
- Check whether there is ore or other debris in the crushing cavity, if any, remove it immediately.
Starting of the Jaw Stone Crusher
- It can be started only after inspection and making sure the machine is in normal condition.
- This machine can only be started under no load.
- After starting, if an abnormal situation is found, stop immediately, and start again after finding out the cause and eliminating hidden dangers.
Maintenance Tips and Appropriate Use of Jaw Stone Crusher
The maintenance and proper use of the stone jaw crusher are very important.
- Feeding can only be done after the crusher is running normally.
- The materials to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing cavity.
- Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70℃, otherwise, it should stop immediately, find out the cause and eliminate it.
- Before stopping, stop feeding, and turn off the motor after the crushed materials in the crushing chamber are completely emptied.
Lubrication of stone Jaw Crusher
- Always pay attention to timely lubrication of the friction surface, which can ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong the service life.
- The lubrication oil added to the bearing housing is 50-70% of its volume and must be replaced every three months;
- Engine oil must be added to the contact between the toggle plate and the toggle plate pad before the machine starts.
- According to the conditions of use, a protective cover should be installed on the crushed stone rolling tank to prevent the crushed stones from collapsing and hurting people.
- Before starting the machine, remove the debris in and around the crusher, check the lubrication parts. Only when the various mechanisms are flexible can it be started.
- When the crusher is working, it is strictly forbidden to take out the stones from the plate by hand. If there is any malfunction, use tools such as crowbars and iron hooks.
- If the machine stops due to material blockage in the crushing cavity, the motor should be turned off immediately, and the material should be removed before starting.
- When the crusher is working, prevent stones from being embedded in the tension spring, which will affect the strength of the spring.
Factors influence the stone jaw crusher machine price
When buying a jaw stone crusher, in addition to paying attention to the performance and quality of the equipment itself, jaw crusher machine price is undoubtedly one of the customer’s important concerns.
Generally, the price of a jaw stone crusher is affected by many factors, such as equipment manufacturer, specification, quality, region, market demand, etc. Different jaw stone crusher manufacturers have different product performances and qualities, and their prices are also different. Therefore, when buying stone crusher equipment, they should buy one from a reputable manufacturer.
AIMIX is an experienced construction machinery manufacturer and exporter. We not only provide customers tough quality products, but also sincere service. We have a professional engineer team and after sale service team to solve customers’ worries.
We have scientific and strict equipment manufacturing process, our products have passed through the quality system certification. We have technical personnel to provide on-site free installation, operation guidance, maintenance, and other after-sales services, 24 hours dedicated service for you!
Jaw Crusher Accessories Service
In order to ensure the interests of users and the efficient operation of the equipment, we also provide parts supply service. All parts of the equipment are complete in models, reliable in performance. We can ensure that customers’ parts replacement needs can be met in a short time, and downtime for maintenance will be reduced.
|Movable jaw, fixed jaw crushing tooth plate||Manganese Steel||4|
|Front and rear thrust plates||Cast steel||24|
|Thrust plate support seat||Carbon steel||10|
|Bearing bush for eccentric shaft||alloy||36|
|Bearing lining of movable jaw suspension shaft||bronze||12|
If you are searching for a stone jaw crusher machine, welcome to contact us now! Leave your message in the form below, we will reply in 24 hours!