Wet mix concrete batch plant refers to the concrete batching plant that combines sand, raw aggregates, cement and water together to form concrete ready for use. It is different from dry concrete batching plant which just combines the sand, raw aggregates, cement together without water. Wet batching plant can produce high quality concrete with the adoption of JS series twin shaft concrete mixer, which has strong mixing effect and high mixing efficiency. It is widely used in large and medium-sized water conservancy, electric power, bridges, highways and other projects with large amount of concrete engineering, long construction period and concentrated construction sites.
Aimix Wet Batch Concrete Plant For Sale
As an experienced China wet mix plant manufacturer, Aimix provides high quality wet concrete batching plant for sale with reasonable price.
The main types of Aimix wet concrete batch plant for sale include HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS75. They are all skip hoist type concrete batching plants which adopt a skip hopper as the tool to transport raw aggregates. They all take JS series twin shaft concrete mixers as the main mixer. The main mixer of HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS75 wet concrete plant is JS500, JS750, JS1000, JS1500.
Main Components Of Wet Batch Concrete Plant
- Wet mix plantis mainly composed of five systems: material storage system, material weighing system, material conveying system, the concrete mixing system, control system etc. and other ancillary facilities.
- The material storage system mainly includes powder material storage system – cement silo, aggregate storage system – concrete batching machine.
- Material weighing system mainly includes aggregate weighing, powder weighing, water and additive weighing. Each of them has dedicated weigher to accomplish the material weighing.
- Material conveying system mainly includes the aggregate, powder, liquid (water and additive) transport.
- Aggregate conveying mainly adopts two ways: skip hopper conveying and belt conveying;
- Powder conveying mainly adopt screw conveyors;
- Liquid transport mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures which are separately delivered by a water pump.
- The mixing system mainly adopts two kinds of concrete mixer: JS series twin shaft concrete mixer and planetary concrete mixer.
- The control system mainly adopt two method: automatic control system usually adopt PLC + computer control or industrial personal computer control while semi-automatic control system adopt a control panel.
Differences Between Wet Mix Concrete Batch Plant And Dry Batch Concrete Plant
The main difference between wet batch concrete plant and dry batch concrete plant lies in three aspects: the configuration, the working principle, the application.
The configuration: wet mix concrete batch plant adopt the JS series twin shaft concrete mixer as the main mixer while dry batch concrete plant has no concrete mixer.
The working principle: wet batching plant combines sand, raw aggregates, cement and water together to form concrete ready for use.
Dry batch concrete plant just combine the sand, cement and raw aggregates together and then transport the final mixture with a concrete mixer truck. Water will be added during the transportation of concrete mixer truck.
The application: wet concrete batching plant has wide application since it can produce high quality concrete mixture. For example, bridges, highways and airport etc.
Dry concrete batch plant is usually used in constructions that has lower requirements for concrete quality. For example, rural roads construction.
Aimix has exported our wet batching plants to many countries such as the Philippines, Pakistan, UK, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc. You can rely on us from pre-sale service to after sale service. If you are interested in our wet batch concrete plant, please don’t hesitate to leave a message in the from below now.