This solution is a stationary crushing plant for crushing limestone with a capacity of 300-350t/h. The stationary crushing station is characterized by long service life and stable performance and is suitable for medium and large-scale mining with long-term production. If you are considering investing in a stationary crusher plant in the near future, you can refer to this solution.
What Configuration Is In This Solution?
APG-6015W (vibrating feeder) + APJ-110V (jaw crusher) + APF-1620H (impact crusher) + APS-3072Y3 (vibrating screen)
What Are The Needs Of The project?
This solution is designed for crushing limestone and producing aggregates of different particle sizes.
- Raw materials used: ≤750mm
- Finished product requirements: 0-5mm, 5-10mm, 10-30mm
- Yield requirements: 300-350TPH.
Why Choose This Configuration?
Because the limestone is not very hard, it can be crushed by two-stage crushing.
- The configuration given by our technical engineer is that the APJ-110V jaw crusher is used as the coarse crushing equipment in the first stage, and the APF-1620H impact crusher is used as the medium and fine crushing equipment in the second stage.
- At the same time, it is supplemented by a vibrating feeder, vibrating screen, conveyor belts, and other related supporting equipment to form a complete limestone stationary crushing plant.
The Analysis Of The Configuration
- Vibrating Feeder: APG-6015W. Choose according to the feed particle size and output requirements.
- Jaw Crusher: APJ-110V. Jaw crusher has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, uniform particle size of finished products, stable equipment performance and low failure rate. It is suitable for coarse crushing equipment. The grate bar with a gap of 100mm should be selected according to the crushing particle size curve. The particle size that satisfies the second crushing can be entered immediately under the grate bar, and finally select the jaw crusher according to the remaining material amount.
- Impact Crusher: APF-1315H. Impact crushers are ideal for processing materials of medium hardness and below. The optimized rotor and crushing chamber can meet the crushing of different material specifications. It is selected according to the discharge curve of the jaw crusher and the required output.
- Vibrating screen: APS-2160Y4. According to the curve of the impact crusher, the proportion of the corresponding finished products is calculated, and then the required screening area can be determined according to the respective output of the finished products, thereby determining the vibrating screen.
Aimix’s crushing plants have been exported to many countries and regions, and has been widely praised. If you are considering purchasing a limestone stationary crusher plant, you can contact us. Our professional engineers can customize the most suitable solution for you.