Dry mortar production line is a set of equipment designed to produce a kind of construction material – dry mix mortar, which is formed by mixing dry sand, cement, and other additives according to a certain ratio. As an experienced dry mortar production line manufacturer and exporter, Aimix Group provides various types of dry mortar production lines for customers to choose.
Hot Types Of Aimix Dry Mortar Production Line For Sale
Fully Automatic Dry Mortar Production Line
- Wide range of use: The equipment can meet the requirements of various types of dry mortar production. Such as masonry mortar, plaster mortar, polymer mortar required for thermal insulation, polystyrene granule insulation mortar, and other dry powder mortar.
- Long service life: The materials of the vulnerable parts of the equipment are all made of high-strength wear-resistant steel. It has greatly extended its life.
- The main mixer of the dry mortar production line adopts the double-shaft gravity-free dry mortar mixer machine. The mixer is developed on the basis of the technical essence of the new generation of new models. It has automatic feeding, pneumatic discharging.
- automatic computer control, intelligent identification, precise measurement, high sensitivity, stable performance, strong anti-interference ability, accurate measurement.
Semi-automatic Dry Mix Mortar Production Line
- It’s a semi-automatic type, you have to feed the materials by human labor. It doesn’t have a sand drying system, weighing system, cement silo, but has a packing machine.
- Small investment, suitable for individuals with a small investment
- Small area coverage, less than 3.5m in height, ordinary houses can be used as a workshop
- Easy to operate, 2-3 people can produce
- High output, 1-2 tons for a single batch, 20-25 tons for daily production
Small Dry Mortar Production Line
- Small investment: especially for the production of exterior wall insulation and decorative mortar, it has small investment, quick effect, and fast return in a short time. Moreover, it avoids equipment idle and resource waste caused by excessive investment.
- Simple application: The equipment has a small footprint, simple operation, and low energy consumption. It can produce about 5 tons per hour (no need to build tall workshops, greatly reduce initial investment). Easy to operate, small working space, and less staffing.
Recent Customer Feedback
In January 2021, one of our customers from Peru ordered a set of the dry mortar production line. We quickly arranged to load and sent the mortar plant to Peru. The plant soon arrived and was put into use.
In recent days, our customer sent us some feedback picture of this dry mortar production line. The plant works very well and our customers speak highly of it. It brings convenience to our customer’s construction work and helps to increase the working efficiency. The following are the pictures taken on the working site.
Application Of Dry Mix Mortar
Dry mortar is a kind of granular or powdery material that is transported to the construction site in bag or bulk, and can be directly used after mixing with water. It is also known as dry powder. Dry mortar plays an important role in bonding, cushioning, protection and decoration as thin layers in the construction industry, and is widely used in construction and decoration projects.
- Before the test machine, all the reducers of the dry mortar equipment must be refueled (according to the standard). The dry mortar equipment needs to be refueled. There are: 1 conveyor pump reducer 2 batching bucket 3 bucket elevator 4 double shaft mixer 5 Finished warehouse reducer 6 air compressor, etc.
- Connect all the motor lines, connect the pneumatic control line to the power distribution cabinet, then test the one by one, adjust the steering, and weigh the ingredients. After the valve packing machine is debugged, prepare for production.
- First open the bucket elevator, air compressor, dust collector, start the batching bucket and start working, and lift the prepared materials from the bucket to the warehouse to be mixed.
- Start the dual-axis gravity-free mixer and start the finished warehouse motor.
- After the 3-5 minutes of operation of the dual-axis gravity-free mixer, start the power supply of the finished product warehouse, open the valve of the dual-axis gravity-less mixer and put the materials into the finished product warehouse for packaging.
- When the pneumatic valve button is released, the pneumatic door is closed, and the bucket elevator is started to perform the second batch feeding.
- The required output is cycled in sequence (the dual-axis gravity-free mixer and the finished product warehouse are always in operation).
Professional Supplier – Aimix Group:
China dry mortar production line manufacturer and exporter AIMIX provides customers high quality dry mortar production lines at a reasonable price. Our dry mix mortar production lines have been exported to countries all over the world such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Iran, Peru etc.
We offer free services such as site planning, equipment installation and debugging, personnel training. Our engineers can design the most suitable dry mortar production line layout to help customers reduce costs according to the real demand. What’s more, we can provide customers a specific dry mortar mix recipe. If you are interested in investing in the dry mortar mixing industry, please don’t hesitate to contact us now! Leave your questions or demand in the form below, any question is welcomed. We will reply in 24 hours!